Monday, June 17, 2013

contoh Relative Pronoun


Who :
·         The woman who teaches English at the school is
·         The candidates who have submitted their application letters will have to come for
an interview.
·         Do you know the boy who bought my bicycle?

Whom :
·         I know the lady whom you love. my best friend
·         The lady whom this letter is addressed has moved to another city
·         Yesterday I saw your friend whom I first me at the party las month

Whose :                                                  
·         We are helping the people whose houses were destroyed in the earthquake last month.
·         The man whose son is a pilot is very proud
·         The man whose wife died last week is my teacher
Which:
·         I want to borrow the book which you bought two weeks ago
·         This is the best picture of my mother which I have ever taken.
·         The letter which came yesterday was from Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment